Monday, November 15

今天的我

I am getting crazy now.Exam coming but still no mood to ready,my family always nagging (make sound and noise) and always want me respond to them this make me cannot concentrate on what i read! This situation drive me crazy but then i found 1 place in my house that might get peace.!!!Store room!!! that never sweep before!!!BUT recently it's spoil because they change their territory to mine .HOLE!!
THE ONLY PLACE FOR ME
This room is the only choice for me to study in peace a bit messy and looks uncomfortable but for me it was a golden place.The store room has not been sweep since Chinese New Year 2010 ! The things inside is just unnecessary things ,every things that no longer in use just throw here so that's why ,messy here!
I read in the middle of this room ,is difficult to blank a place to fit my table!!!

You might like also