Saturday, November 13

今天的我

These few days i am chatting with different girl when promoting my blog ,all of them need know about my girlfriend .I feel surprise because they all ask the same .Is weird !Why asked !?!?Annoying...because all these girl i am not to close with them just know their name and in same school ,senior and junior,even chat also non! How come they all so open ,so hot with this!Annoying again....

There is one girl that i feel happy when chatting with her ,we are no communicat at all before i just know she is beauty, about her is from my brother .This girl a bit naught and vanity but just joke with me.She is hot,open,talkative and a bit greedy !!BUT sum of all these personality and humanity on HER is just CUTE.
I hope you can see these ,i am praising,because you can talk with a stranger like me without any guarded and shelf!Open girl!

You might like also